SMART Summer Goal Setting
Encourage your kids to keep learning this summer and develop a GROWTH MINDSET!
Guide your children through reflecting on the previous year, explain what SMART goals include, and teach them how to develop, measure, and achieve their own individualized SMART goals. Bonus resources included!
A comprehensive plan with everything you need-just print and go!
- Teacher/Parent Notes
- Comprehensive Five Day Plan
- Student Cover Page for journals
- Year In Review Brainstorming-2 versions
- Summer Bucket List-2 version
- Summer Bucket List Idea Page
- Brainstorming Goal Sheet-2 versions
- What is a SMART Goal? Poster
- What is a SMART Goal? Student Notecards
- SMART Goal Examples
- My SMART Goal Page
- Encouragement Quotations
- My Favorite Quotations
- Summer Achievements- 2 versions
- Goals Award Certificate
- "If You Are Bored" Poster
- "SCREEN Time" Poster-2 versions
- "SCREEN Time" Student Notecards-2 versions
- Reading Log-2 versions
- Exercise Log-2 versions
- Outside Time Log-2 versions
Start promoting a growth mindset in your kids today!
Copyright © Lessons Learned x 2. All rights reserved by authors.
- This product is to be used by the original downloader only.
- Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
- This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.