Phonics Games & Activities Comp. w/ Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons
Need a FUN way to learn or reinforce phonics skills?
This resource is designed to help your emerging reading practice their phonics skills. If you are using Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons, you will find this resource aligns with the order sounds are presented in the program. You do not have to be using the Teach Your Child to Read program to utilize this resource; ANY new reader can use these games and activities to reinforce phonics skills. There is no right or wrong way to introduce letters, just be consistent with the program you may be following.
We have included 3 options that can be used in numerous activities and games to practice phonics skills:
- Letter & Beginning Sounds Picture Cards
- Uppercase & Lowercase Letter Cards
- Matching Sounds & Pictures Worksheets
Over 50 printable pages included! Can be printed on cardstock and laminated to be used again and again!
Check out other companion resources for Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons:
- Flashcard Bundle
- Handwriting Bundle
Copyright © Lessons Learned x 2. All rights reserved by authors.
- This product is to be used by the original downloader only.
- Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
- This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.