Home / Consulting Options / Virtual Consultation
Handwriting Set 2 compatible w/ Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Les
These handwriting worksheets will help your child on their journey to learning to read and write!
What is included?
Handwriting sheets with the remaining 6 letters and added digraphs as well as extra practice pages. This resource is perfect to use as a companion resource to the book Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons.
- The 55+ worksheets are designed using the suggested line spacing.
- If your child needs a larger writing space or is ready to condense their writing, three additional line sizes are available to print at the end of this resource.
- These handwriting sheets contain the letters and sounds introduced in in Lessons 51-100.
- The sheets are created using plain text with the DISTAR symbols as well as other decoding marks (like the balls and arrows) removed. We have found that this helps children transition to reading words in normal text a bit easier.
Using the Handwriting Sheets:
- The sheets are easy to print as single sheets. Or print and bind them with included cover to create a personalized handwriting book for your child. If you are planning on using them with more than one child, consider printing them on cardstock and laminating them for extra durability.
- Once the child is introduced to the sound or word in the lessons, the sheets can be used as suggested in the lessons or as a reinforcement activity.
- We suggest taking about 5 minutes to review the letters and sounds. Keep it quick!
- Daily review is the best way to reinforce learning new sounds and letters.
- If you have a less than motivated student, the handwriting practice does not have to be connected to your reading lessons. Try a different time of day.
- Make practicing handwriting a fun and enjoyable experience...keep it positive!
Check out our other resources compatible with this program:
- Flashcard Bundle
- Handwriting Bundle
- Phonics Games & Activities
Copyright © Lessons Learned x 2. All rights reserved by authors.
- This product is to be used by the original downloader only.
- Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
- This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.