This President's Day your students will love this printable activity to investigate a U.S. President! In short amount of time, your students will be able to easily research, complete, and assemble a 6-page flip book on an assigned President or a President of their choice. This project is a perfect to add to your American History unit or a mini-unit to celebrate President's Day!
Guide your students through:
- researching a President
- organizing the information in an easy to create flip book
Optional Extension Activities include :
- drafting a multi-paragraph written or oral report
- creating a report cover or visual aid
Teacher Tip! Once the flip books are finished, hang them in the hallway or use for a bulletin board display for February!
This 18 page resource contains:
- Teacher Notes for Research Flip Book
- Suggestions for research materials (print and online)
- Teacher Notes for Written or Oral Report
- Grading Rubrics for all 3 activities
- 6 page flip book including the following topics Just the Facts , Early Life, Adult Life, Life as President, and Interesting Facts.
- 2 template options for written or oral reports
- 2 cover and visual aid templates
Please Note: research materials are suggested but not included within this printable.
Looking for a President Activity for K-3 students? Take a look at our "About The President" Tab Book! Perfect to use as a coloring or short response activity to learn basic presidential facts.
Copyright © Lessons Learned x 2. All rights reserved by authors.
- This product is to be used by the original downloader only.
- Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
- This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.