Head back to school by teaching your students how to develop a growth mindset! Perfect for beginning a new school year--teach your students about Reflection and SMART Goal Setting!
Ever wish your students would be more enthusiastic about working toward a skill, target, or benchmark without you pulling or pushing them to the end result?
Or do you wish that your students would actively work towards their achievements instead of being passive learners? This SMART Goal Setting Unit will help!
Guide your students through goal setting activities which include reflecting on the previous year, explain what SMART goals are, and teach them how to develop, measure, and achieve their own individualized SMART goals. Lesson plans are included. Bonus motivation quotations included!
A comprehensive unit with everything you need-just print the worksheets you need and start teaching!
- Teacher Notes
- Comprehensive Five Day Lesson Plan
- Student Cover Page for journals-2 versions
- Year In Review Brainstorming-2 worksheet versions
- Summer In Review Brainstorming-2 worksheet versions
- Counting Down Last Year!-2 worksheet versions
- Counting Down Summer!-2 worksheet versions
- Brainstorming Goal Sheet-2 worksheet versions
- What is a SMART Goal? Poster
- What is a SMART Goal? Student Notecards
- SMART Goal Examples
- My SMART Goal Sheet
- SMART Goal Tracking Sheets-3 versions
- Encouragement Quotations
- Encouragement Quotations Posters
- Encouragement Quotations Notecards
- My Favorite Motivational Quotations- 3 versions
- Goals I Have Achieved! - 2 worksheet versions
- Goals Award Certificate
After reading this post, you will learn how to easily incorporate SMART goals into your daily routine!
Copyright © Lessons Learned x 2. All rights reserved by authors.
- This product is to be used by the original downloader only.
- Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
- This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.